Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Look! It's a BLOG!

Hello humans. Hope your new year is starting off with a bang.

I've been trying to come up with an easy way to show off my newest photos & projects, and this whole blog thing seems like a good start. Don't forget to check back every so often on my Viewbook gallery. Not only is it totally awesome ( http://alexshonkoff.viewbook.com ), but it features my very best, not to mention favorite, pieces.

So seeing as this is for all my new stuff, I have new stuff to share! What a concept...

I have 11 pieces hanging at The Crepe House on 1755 Polk St. @ Washington in San Francisco. This series, which features not only my classic fine art pieces but musician portraits as well, will be on display until February 23, 2010.

I will have a reception date, TBA soon. Stay tuned!!

Okay, my next post will have some of my latest photos!

Thanks for tuning in, your support means the world. You don't even know.

xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your latest photos...this will be fun! Looking forward to following you :-D

    ReplyDelete